Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does the shipping system work? I saw the integrated shipping provider tracking ur
31-05--2013, 01:11 PM
How does the shipping system work? I saw the integrated shipping provider tracking ur
How does the shipping system work? I saw the integrated shipping provider tracking urls integrated in store srttings. But when anyone buys my product who decides the shipping agent? And how do the customers grt thr tracking url? Is it shipping agents url or random generated url by store?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05--2013, 01:18 PM
RE: How does the shipping system work? I saw the integrated shipping provider tracking ur
(31-05--2013 01:11 PM)aditya sharma Wrote:  How does the shipping system work? I saw the integrated shipping provider tracking urls integrated in store srttings. But when anyone buys my product who decides the shipping agent? And how do the customers grt thr tracking url? Is it shipping agents url or random generated url by store?
For Infibeam's products, we decide the shipping agent. Once we ship the product, the respective tracking URL goes out to the customer in mail.
Similarly, for your own products, you decide the shipping agent and update the AWB number with the shipping agent's name and the tracking URL goes to customer in mail.
The URL in both the cases is of the Shipping agent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply