Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testimonials
31-05--2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Testimonials
Testimonial by Mr. Sanjay Jairath (Booksnclicks)

I started my journey with BuildaBazaar on 30th Jan 2013. Within 15 minutes I got response to my mail and within 2-3 hours one of the executives gave me a call. I was planning to start an e-commerce business since long but had lot of confusions I thank BuildaBazaar for removing all my confusions and making me feel that I have selected a right platform. BuildaBazaar's Service is very satisfactory till date and I am sure that I will get the same support and service in my future journey as well. I would wish BuidaBazaar and its team a great success in present and future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Testimonial by Ms. Ritu Arya (The Chocolatte House)

Chocolattes are my passion and e-commerce- the current flavour and now the question was how to mix the two, and this is where BuildaBazaar came in. For me the whole team has been very supportive, co-operative and motivating and today I can very proudly say that whatever success my store has achieved it can be attributed to the efforts put in by the whole BuildaBazaar team.
Testimonial by Mr. Vipin (Tech-I-Style)

We evaluated multiple platforms before shortlisting Infibeam. It is the support &response time that impressed us the most. The team is proactive in providing solutions or work around to our requirements not just on the platform but also for payment gateway, courier, etc allowing you to focus on your product. Infibeamhas made e-commerce so simple for us & our customers. Keep up the good work!!
Testimonial by Mr. NileshThakkar (1all)

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced! Even if new to online business, here is a BUILDABAZAAR.COM for you!Buildabazzar.com make sure that you land on right place Or open your store with right kind of direction! It's been a great pleasure to be associated with Buildabazaar. Having an online store was my dream, 1all.co.in is what I have achieved! Thanks to buildabazaar.com for their support & motivation! Coincidence decides whom you meet in the life, your heart decides whom u want to stay in your life here, Buildabazzar is the one to rock!I will from my HEAD & HEART viciously recommend Buildabazaar platform to build your own online store!
31-05--2013, 01:55 PM
Testimonial by Mr. Jaimin shah (My Gadget Plus)

Having an online store was my dream business. Before BuildaBazaar i consulted many vendors and web developers to start up my website but i was confused that how it will be done. Finally i met a BuildaBazzar representative and same day I registered my store. Within few days my customized store was ready to launch. I really appreciate and thank BuildaBazzar team for Development and Support. I will surely recommend BuildaBazaar for E-business.
31-05--2013, 01:55 PM
Testimonial by Ms. S P Hosimin (Youkart)

We have a store named youkart.in. Every time BuildaBazaar gives us great support. Order placing experience is very good on this platform. It gives us most satisfaction at lowest price. We are new to online stores and BuildaBazaar is helping us to develop our website with well experienced technical people. I wish all online sellers must get the benefits of BuildaBazaar. Overall we had an excellent experience.